NUTRITION INFO: Cal 320 / Fat 11g / Chol 100mg / Carb 10g / Pro 46g
- 2, 6 oz. chicken breasts (boneless skinless)
- 1/2 cup reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Mix chicken broth and soy sauce; set aside.
- Cook and stir broccoli and garlic in hot oil in large skillet on medium-high heat until crisp/tender.
- Remove from skillet; cover to keep warm.
- Add chicken to skillet; cook and stir 3-4 minutes or until cooked thoroughly.
- Add broth mixture mix well.
- Bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to medium low.
- Stir in mustard until well blended.
- Return broccoli mixture to skillet mix lightly.
- Cook until heated thoroughly; stirring occasionally.