PREP TIME: 10 mins (+6 hours marinating time)
COOKING TIME: 15 mins
NUTRITION INFO: Cal 380 / Fat 24g / Chol 85mg / Carb 11g / Pro 33g
- 20 oz. lean rib-eye steak
- 6 cups broccoli
- 1 packet beef fast soup (prepared as directed)
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ground coriander
- 2 large cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Mix all ingredients in marinade (except oil) in blender.
- Slowly add oil to blender with motor running.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- In a glass dish pour 1 cup marinade over steaks, coating all sides.
- Cover and refrigerate 6 hours (or overnight).
- Grill over medium coals, turning occasionally, and brush with remaining 1/2 cup marinade.
- Steam broccoli and serve on the side.