PREP TIME: 20 mins (+30 mins marinating time)
COOKING TIME: 20 mins
NUTRITIONAL INFO: Cal 370 / Fat 17g / Chol 115mg / Carb 6g / Pro 48g
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- zest of half a lemon
- 1 tablespoon sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 14 oz. boneless skinless chicken breast
- 3/4 cup summer squash
- 3/4 cup zucchini
- oregano (optional)
- Combine all ingredients (except chicken) into a large zip-top plastic bag.
- Add chicken, seal bag and coat chicken with marinade.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor.
- Remove chicken from marinade and discard marinade.
- Grill chicken over medium heat 6-7 minutes per side or until done.
- Place zucchini and squash on grill (on top of foil if desired).
- Sprinkle with oregano, salt and pepper.
- Turn once to cook thoroughly.