PREP TIME: 15 min
TOTAL TIME: 30 mins
- 1 1/4 (about 5) Green Tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 cup(s) Chopped Fresh Cilantro
- 1 small Red Onion
- 1/4 cup(s) (from about 1 1/2 limes) Lime Juice
- 2 Jalapeños, seeded and finely chopped
- Freshly Ground Pepper
- 8 (6 ounces each) Sea Bass Filets
- Olive Oil, for brushing fish and grill
- In a large bowl, combine first 5 ingredients.
- Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Heat grill to medium-high.
- Cut 3 slits into the skin of each fillet, brush both sides of fish with oil, and season with salt and pepper.
- Brush grill with oil.
- Grill fillets, skin sides down, until cooked through, 10 to 12 minutes, flipping once halfway through.
- Top fillets with salsa.