PREP TIME: 5 mins (+1 hour marinating time)
COOKING TIME: 15 mins
NUTRITION INFO: Cal 350 / Fat 17g / Chol 105mg / Carb 6g / Pro 41g
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 garlic clove, minced
- 6 oz. salmon filet
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup romaine lettuce
- 1 cup spinach
- Combine basil, lemon juice, oil, garlic in a small bowl.
- Add fish and marinade for 1 hour.
- Spray broiler pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place fish skin side down.
- Sprinkle fish evenly with salt and pepper. You may cook fish with some of the marinade for extra flavor.
- Broil for 10-12 minutes; turn and cook an additional 3 minutes or until skin is crispy.
- Serve on lettuce and spinach.