Meet Dr. A
Dr. A is a New York Times bestselling author and the tenth physician in the world to be board-certified in critical care. When he saw that traditional medicine was failing to truly help patients change their lives, he left critical care to co-found OPTAVIA and to develop his groundbreaking system, Dr. A’s Habits of Health.
Since then, he has helped hundreds of thousands of people change the trajectory of their lives and continues to lead a community of compassionate health advocates who believe that the Habits of Health can change the world.
Designed to be used independently or as a companion to Dr. A’s Habits of Health, Your LifeBook is part journal and part personal walkthrough, offering clear, specific steps to move forward on your journey.
- Provides lightweight daily and weekly tasks for better health.
- Offers space for self-discovery and introspection.
- Guides you in developing better habits.
- Gives you tools to track your progress.
Download Your LifeBook preview.
Review the Elements
Your LifeBook guides you through 26 elements of radiant health so that you can enjoy a long, full life.
You can access these elements at any time through Your LifeBook or through the OPTAVIA YouTube channel. Bookmark the link or subscribe to the OPTAVIA YouTube channel so that you never miss an update!
Read the books
The Habits of Health Transformational System is a collection of resources by Dr. A covering the topics of weight loss, behavioral changes to create habits of health, and the latest research on exercise, and mental wellness.
You can find a brief explanation of every book here.
Your Next Step
Joining the Habits of Health community surrounds you with likeminded people and provides a safe space to share your successes and ask for support. Join the community on social media:
- Dr. A on Facebook – Dr. Wayne Andersen’s personal Facebook page where you can keep track of his favorite articles, blogs, and tips for better health.
- Dr. A on Twitter – Dr. Wayne Andersen’s personal Twitter account where you can keep track of his favorite articles, blogs, and tips for better health.
- The Habits of Health Facebook Group – Connect with thousands of members who are actively improving their wellbeing through the Habits of Health System.
Once you’ve joined the communities on social media, explore the rest of the resources available to guide you on your journey!