- Two 6-ounce boneless/skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp. diced onion
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- 1⁄2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- chopped fine 1⁄4 tsp. black pepper
- Combine onion, garlic, vinegar, pepper, water, oil, and rosemary in a bowl.
- Add chicken and marinate for 2–3 hours or overnight.
- Remove chicken from marinade and pat dry.
- Heat grill or set broiler to high and cook chicken for 4–5 minutes. Turn and
Cook for 3–4 minutes more or until cooked through.
- Remove from heat and serve.